TONE Membership is a smart investment in your career. As a valued member of TONE you will enjoy:
- The latest updates and stay current on what is happening not only on the state level but also on national issues.
- National Affiliation - TONE is the state chapter for the American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE).
- State Support - TONE serves in an affiliate capacity with the Texas Hospital Association.
- TONE represents nurse executives on Texas Board of Nursing committees and is a member of the Nursing Legislative Agenda
Coalition (NLAC) as well as several other state level committees.
Exclusive Membership Benefits
- You'll receive discounted member rates on educational programs sponsored by TONE, TONE Chapters and THA.
- Access to a members only listserv for the rapid exchange of information, assistance and discussion from other nurse executives.
- Access to free webinars
- Resources on the TONE website such as labor reports, best practices, surveys and newsletters.
- The TONE Career Center helps you recruit talented new employees for your organization or identify career opportunities for yourself.
TONE continually updates its members on the Texas Legislature topics that directly affect you as a nurse executive.
TONE is a non-profit organization that provides nursing executives a forum for generating ideas, sharing problems, and developing solutions.