TONE Evidence Based Practice (EBP) Implementation Grant!
TONE is offering one $1500 EBP Implementation Grant available to TONE members.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of research goals and financial need.
To qualify, an applicant must meet the criteria below:
- Applicant must demonstrate community service involvement.
- Applicant must submit one recommendation by nursing faculty or nurse leader within applicant's organization.
- Applicant must submit the Proposal Application in the format designated.
- Grant recipients must agree to submit annual progress reports by December 31st of each year the project in in progress as well as a final report within 90 days of completion. Guidelines for submission of these reported will be provided to the grant recipient. The final report guidelines request a summary of results and abstract suitable for posting online in the TONE Newsletter and the TONE Website to promote dissemination of findings. Results may also be distributed via email to TONE Members.
- Applicants are only eligible to receive a maximum of one grant per year. Grants are awarded for one year at a time. You may apply multiple years, but you must reapply. Grants do not automatically renew.
All applications must be submitted using TONE Online Grant Application Form (linked below). ONLY grant applications submitted electronically will be accepted.
You will be asked to please submit a proposal at the end of the question and answer section. Click here for the details of the proposal submission.
The deadline for completed applications is WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2017. Apply today!
If you have any questions or need additional information please notify: Dr. AJ Stephens, DNP, MBA/HCA, RN-BC, CMSRN, NEA-BC, Chair, TONE Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.