TONL Membership is a smart investment in your career. As a valued member of TONL you will enjoy:
- The latest updates and stay current on what is happening not only on the state level but also on national issues.
- National Affiliation - TONL is the state chapter for the American Organization of Nurse Leadership (AONL).
- State Support - TONL serves in an affiliate capacity with the Texas Hospital Association.
- TONL represents nurse leadership on Texas Board of Nursing committees and is a member of the Nursing Legislative Agenda
Coalition (NLAC) as well as several other state level committees.
Exclusive Membership Benefits
- You'll receive discounted member rates on educational programs sponsored by TONL, TONL Chapters and THA.
- Access to free webinars
- Resources on the TONL website such as labor reports, best practices, surveys and newsletters.
- The TONL Career Center helps you recruit talented new employees for your organization or identify career opportunities for yourself.
TONL continually updates its members on the Texas Legislature topics that directly affect you as a nurse leader.
TONL is a non-profit organization that provides nursing leadership a forum for generating ideas, sharing problems, and developing solutions.