Organizations seeking to obtain membership for groups of nurse leaders may now obtain savings through the group membership option. Group membership is a cost-effective way to show the emphasis you place on professional development within your organization. All participants in the group receive individual membership with full access to TONE member benefits. (This option is only available to organizations/institutions.)
Group pricing is structured in blocks of 10. Organizations seeking to purchase a group block will identify how many individuals or anticipated individuals will participate in the group pricing block. Unfilled memberships within a purchased block may be filled at later times during the year. Memberships purchased outside of the block will be $95.00 per person. Additional memberships outside of the block, regardless of block rate, will also be $95 per person. Blocks are only sold in the increments identified below and are available anytime. The membership year will be one year from when payment is received.
The more participants, the more you save!
||Price per Block
||Savings per Member
|Block of 10
||SAVE $10 per member!
|Block of 20
||SAVE $15 per member!
|Block of 30
||SAVE $20 per member!
|Block of 40
||SAVE $25 per member!
|Block of 50
||SAVE $30 per member!
|Block of 51 (or more)
||sold in increments of 10 @$95/member
||SAVE $30 per member!
Why join as a group?
- Discount on everyone’s membership dues
- One invoice for all memberships
- One renewal date for all memberships
- Provides an excellent, cost effective opportunity for yourself, your nurse leaders and aspiring nurse leaders in your organization to have access to outstanding educational offerings, networking at the local chapter, region and state levels, and to participate in health care policy making at the state level
Now is your chance to increase participation at an affordable price. If you are not the CNO in your organization, send this information to the CNO to begin your savings now!!
To start a group membership
- Complete the enrollment form below.
- You will then be sent an invoice for the entire group
Frequently asked questions
- What is the enrollment period?
You can now enroll your group any time of the year!
- Some participants are already members of TONE. Can they still join the group?
Yes! When you submit your application, TONE staff will review it to see if anyone is already a member. If there are already active TONE members, they will be added to the group membership.
- Can participants add individuals within their group block amount or substitute members throughout the year?
Yes. You must resubmit your hospital's Group Membership 2016 Spreadsheet with the additions or substitutions to be made. These changes can be made before your year is up for changes to take affect. To do this please call 512-220-4292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can participants pay for the local TONE chapter dues at the same time?
Yes. There is a separate field to indicate this selection on the enrollment form.
Email email@example.com or call our office at 512-220-4292.